- "Adam Gase might decline Cleveland Browns interview" (NFL.com) - "It's been assumed for weeks that the Cleveland Browns have been waiting around to interview Adam Gase for their still-vacant head-coaching gig. But does the Denver Broncos offensive coordinator even want the job?"
- "Numbers on 1st-year coaches who struggled" (ESPN) - "The Browns provided results of a 20-year study they did on coaches who struggled in their first season. Some of the numbers are interesting. In the past 20 years -- the salary cap era -- 28 coaches were hired (not counting Rob Chudzinski) who won four or fewer games in their first season."
- "Report: Dolphins didn't tell Browns about Bess' condition before trade" (CBS Sports) - "Last off season, shortly after Davone Bess was arrested and committed against his will to a treatment facility for psychological and emotional issues, the Dolphins traded him to the Browns."
- "Watching Senior Bowl Practice With Ray Farmer" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Dustin Fox watches a Senior Bowl practice with Browns Assistant General Manager Ray Farmer." - VIDEO
- "Bill Belichick calls out Wes Welker" (ESPN) - "Patriots coach Bill Belichick called Wes Welker's collision Sunday with New England cornerback Aqib Talib 'one of the worst plays I've seen,' a sharp critique of the actions of one of his former stars."
- "Pete Carroll: Percy Harvin 'should be fine' for Super Bowl XLVIII" (CBS Sports) - "Seattle wide receiver Percy Harvin didn't play in the NFC Championship game on Sunday after suffering a concussion in the divisional round of the playoffs, but that doesn't mean he won't play in Super Bowl XLVIII."
- "Super Bowl XLVIII odds: Denver Broncos open as favorite over Seattle Seahawks" (SI.com) - "The Denver Broncos are your Super Bowl XLVIII favorites … at least for now."
- "Rex Ryan: I don't know why Rob Ryan wasn't interviewed" (NFL.com) - "Rob Ryan was the architect of a New Orleans Saints defense that went from historic laughingstock to one of the league's stingiest in one season."