- "Thank goodness for the trade that wasn't made" (FSO) - "The following story was written just after the NFL trade deadline on Oct. 29. After the trade deadline, Josh Gordon caught 55 passes for 1,064 yards with four 100-yard plus games, including two, 200-yard games in just an eight-game span."
- "More Browns season mysteries to ponder" (ESPN Cleveland) - "2013 in review: Another in a periodic series reviewing the Browns’ season of 4-12. On Monday, we presented six unresolved mysteries of the 2013 season. Today, we offer four more."
- "Draft-eligible QBs put on show" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "If the Cleveland Browns are committed to drafting their franchise quarterback, 2014 might be the year to do so."
- "Is Butch Davis the Cleveland Browns' best head coach since 1999?" (Cleveland.com) - "The Cleveland Browns are currently looking for their next head coach. After firing Rob Chudzinski following the season finale against the Steelers in December, the Browns have interviewed offensive and defensive coordinators."
- "Johnny Manziel still undecided on entering 2014 NFL Draft" (SI.com) - "Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel said Monday that he is still undecided about forgoing his final two years of college eligibility and entering the 2014 NFL Draft."
- "AP source: Gruden to meet Wednesday with Redskins" (AP) - "Jay Gruden will interview with the Washington Redskins on Wednesday, said a person familiar with the team's coaching search, making the Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator the sixth known candidate to meet with general manager Bruce Allen."
- "Dennis Allen appears to be safe" (ESPN) - "Despite differences with ownership about contract length for his assistants, Dennis Allen appears to be keeping his job as head coach of the Oakland Raiders, sources tell ESPN's John Clayton."
- "Goodell says there’s momentum for expanding the playoffs" (PFT) - "The league has its reasons for expanding the playoffs. 47.1 million of them, precisely. That’s the size of the audience for Sunday’s wild-card game between the 49ers and Packers."