The Cleveland Browns are back at home today as they take on the in Week 6. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 12th, 2014 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: CBS - Greg Gumbel (play-by-play) &(analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 57 degrees (feels like 56), 0% chance of scattered thunderstorms, 9 MPH ESE wind
Odds: Browns by 2 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in blue on the map below will get to see the Steelers vs. Browns game live on CBS at 1:00 PM ET:
- The Browns have scored at least 21 points in every game this season. The last time the team scored 21 points in five straight games was 2007, when the team accomplished the feat in eight straight games. The last time the team scored at least 21 points in the first five games of a season was 1969, when the team accomplished the feat in each of the first seven games.
- RB Ben Tate could be the first Brown to record back-to-back 100-yard rushing games since Trent Richardson in 2012 (Weeks 12-13).
- The Browns are leading the NFL in fewest turnovers with just one this year.
- The Browns lead the NFL in opposing starting field position on kickoffs. The Browns coverage unit has made six stops on kickoffs inside the 20-yard line.
- The Browns are outscoring their opponents 67-30 in the second half this season. The team is averaging 16.8 points in the second half and allowing an average of just 7.5. Both figures are second best in the NFL.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on September 7, 2014 in Pittsburgh, with the Steelers beating the Browns 30-27. Down 27-3 at halftime, the Browns went on an incredible 24-0 run in the second half to tie the game. They had opportunities to win it late, but things didn't work out, and Pittsburgh eventually kicked a game-winning field goal as time expired.