- "Brian Hoyer rated as the best deep passer in the NFL" (Browns.com) - "Coach Mike Pettine called a meeting Saturday night at the team hotel. Brian Hoyer slowly looked around the room and could just sense the Cleveland Browns were going to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers the following day."
- "Browns Out To Prove The Dawg Days Of Bad Football Are Over" (92.3) - "Cleveland Browns fans were finally were given a legitimate reason to celebrate Sunday and boy did they. At long last, the Browns had finally beaten the Pittsburgh Steelers for only the second time in the last 20 games."
- "Ex-Browns CEO Banner does battle on Twitter" (FSO) - "Joe Banner's tenure as Browns CEO, in retrospect, was quite memorable if unmarred by excessive victories. During his brief stay as CEO, Banner was responsible for sacking Pat Shurmur, bringing in his own coach..."
- "Mayock's Slant: Browns' passing game" (NFL.com) - VIDEO
- "Talks on new conduct policy hit snag" (ESPN) - "The NFL and the players' union met Tuesday to discuss possible changes to the league's personal conduct policy, but there appears to be at least some disagreement between the sides about the nature of those discussions."
- "Los Angeles extends deal to snag NFL team" (AP) - "The City Council on Tuesday gave developer AEG another six months to lure a professional football team to the nation's second-largest city, which has lacked one for two decades."
- "Australian Jarryd Hayne quits rugby to pursue NFL career" (SI.com) - "Australian rugby player Jarryd Hayne has left his team, the Parramatta Eels, and is moving to America to pursue an NFL career, he announced Tuesday."
- "Joseph Randle arrested, charged with shoplifting bottle of cologne" (CBS) - "Desperation is a stinky cologne. Sometimes it's even shoved illegaly in one's pocket and carried out of the store."