- "Hoyer disputes report that if Johnny Manziel is on roster, he won't sign with Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer opened his press conference Wednesday by re-addressing the report that he won't sign a long-term deal with the Browns if Johnny Manziel remains on the roster."
- "Is McDonald next center up for Browns?" (FSO) - "All along, the schedule said Nick McDonald might practice with the Cleveland Browns this week. The injury to Alex Mack means McDonald isn't just going through the motions. He could be playing -- and soon."
- "Terrance West has learned his lesson after sitting out against Steelers" (Morning Journal) - "Terrance West says he learned a lesson when Mike Pettine deactivated him last week in part because West did not practice up to the head coach’s standards."
- "Can Browns afford to let Brian Hoyer walk?" (ESPN) - "When pondering the future of quarterback Brian Hoyer, all that needs to be remembered is that famous jersey that lists all the names of the Cleveland Browns' starting quarterbacks since 1999."
- "Vontaze Burfict fined $25,000" (ESPN) - "Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict has been fined $25,000 for twisting the ankles of Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and tight end Greg Olsen during Sunday's game between the teams..."
- "Panthers' Kelvin Benjamin suffered concussion" (NFL.com) - "The Carolina Panthers had a surprising addition to their injury report on Wednesday. Wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin is recovering from a concussion."
- "Brady probable for Thursday night with ankle injury" (PFT) - "Tom Brady will play on Thursday night with an ankle injury. And there will be no 'unless he won’t' this time."
- "Calvin Johnson says he has 'lingering pain' in ankle" (CBS) - "Lions wideout Calvin Johnson told the team's website he'll return 'when he feels he can do everything he has to to play at a high level.'"