- "Coordinator Shanahan has Browns offense humming" (AP) - "The Browns offensive MVP so far this season wears a headset on Sundays and never strays from the sideline. Except when Kyle Shanahan tries to chest bump one of his players after a touchdown."
- "Donte Whitner coming up big for the Browns" (Browns.com) - "Go back and look at the film of the Steelers-Browns game and watch at who set the tone in the first quarter for the Cleveland defense. It was safety Donte Whitner."
- "Barkevious Mingo, still ailing, showing a glimmer of hope in pass rush game" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Barking up: Part of the reason for Barkevious Mingo’s lack of sacks is a change in assignments to covering downfield rather than rushing the quarterback."
- "Jags impressed with Browns Offense" (OBR) - "The Browns are in a position that they haven’t been in recent history. The offense is in the top ten in the NFL, averaging 383.2 yards a game. More importantly, the Browns are averaging 26.8 points a game, which is tied for ninth in the league."
- "Week 6 Film Room: The Defense" (WFNY) - "he Cleveland Browns played their best game of the season versus the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. The team played a complete game on both sides of the ball and won 31-10."
- "Brian Hoyer jersey sales exceed Johnny Manziel's for first time" (SI.com) - "Sales of Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer No. 6 jerseys this week surpassed those of Johnny Manziel, according to data from Dick's Sporting Goods."
- "NFLPA president Eric Winston: We still have to educate on concussions" (CBS) - "For some silly reason, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis this week blamed the media for concussions lingering more these days than they ever have before."
- "Week Seven skill-position injury report — Thursday" (PFT) - "Here are the skill-position players in Sunday and Monday games listed on the Thursday injury report. Key fantasy starters are bolded."
- "Lawsuit against Jones dismissed" (ESPN) - "A former stripper's lawsuit against Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones has been dismissed."