The Cleveland Browns are in Florida today as they take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 7. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 19th, 2014 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: EverBank Field Jacksonville, Florida
TV Channel: CBS - Andrew Catalon (play-by-play), Steve Tasker (analyst), & Steve Beuerlein (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 73 degrees (feels like 73), 0% chance of precipitation, 12 MPH NE wind
Odds: Browns by 6 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in purple on the map below will get to see the Browns vs. Jaguars game live on CBS at 1:00 PM ET:
- With a win, the Browns would have their best record through six games since 2001, when the club started 4-2. The Browns haven’t won consecutive road games since 2008 (Oct. 26 at Jacksonville and Nov. 17 at Buffalo).
- The Browns, Eagles and Seahawks are the only NFL teams that have scored at least 21 points in every game this season. The Browns have scored at least 21 points in every game this season. The last time the team scored 21 points in six straight games was 2007, when the team accomplished the feat in eight straight games.
- TE Jordan Cameron could become the first Browns TE to record back-to-back 100- yard receiving games since Milt Morin in 1968.
- Browns assistant secondary coach Bobby Babich is the son of Jaguars defensive coordinator Bob Babich.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on December 1, 2013 in Cleveland, with the Jaguars beating the Browns 32-28. It was a back-and-forth shootout game, but with under four minutes to go in the game, QB Brandon Weeden hit WR Josh Gordon for a 95-yard go-ahead touchdown that gave Cleveland a 28-25 lead. With 0:40 left in the game, QB Chad Henne found WR Cecil Shorts III, a Cleveland native, in the left corner of the end zone, beating CB Joe Haden. Weeden finished the game with 370 yards passing, and Gordon finished the game with 20 catches for 261 yards and 2 touchdowns.