- "What's next for Josh Gordon?" (ESPN The Mag) - "Josh Gordon has two hours to pee in a cup. To prepare, he is drinking a bottle of water -- natural spring, not carbonated, because he hates that -- and has left ample time to get back to his home base, a bathroom in his downtown condo near Lake Erie."
- "Why the Cleveland Browns' game against the Tennessee Titans is so important" (Plain Dealer) - "If Sunday's game in Tennessee were played at the college level it could be sponsored by Del Monte and labeled the Low Hanging Fruit Bowl."
- "In his second season and second defense, linebacker Barkevious Mingo's role is changing" (ESPN Cleveland) - "What's for lunch?: Under the last Browns regime, Barkevious Mingo was drafted sixth overall for the role of coordinator Ray Horton’s top pass rusher."
- "Cleveland Browns: Stocks Rising" (WFNY) - "The first quarter of the NFL season is behind us so it’s a natural point to stop and take a look at the Cleveland Browns and see Ray Farmer and Mike Pettine’s portfolio of players to see whose stock is rising and whose is falling."
- "FCC will consider punishing broadcasters for saying 'Redskins'" (SI.com) - "The Federal Communications Commission will consider punishing broadcasters for using the Washington Redskins' nickname on air, FCC chairman Tom Wheeler said..."
- "Panthers' Frank Alexander suspended 10 games" (NFL.com) - "The Carolina Panthers will have to wait for defensive line help. The NFL announced Wednesday that Frank Alexander has been suspended 10 games..."
- "Bridgewater questionable for Thursday night" (PFT) - "He practiced a little on Wednesday. Whether he plays at all on Thursday night remains to be seen."
- "NFL, DirecTV sign deal reportedly worth $12 billion over 8 years" (CBS) - "With the NFL's contract with DirecTV set to expire after this season, it was thought a new contract between the two that gives the satellite company exclusive rights..."