- "Browns take a big step back in loss to Jacksonville Jaguars" (Morning Journal) - "Early in the season, Browns head coach Mike Pettine observed fans and media overreact to every victory and every loss in the NFL. What happened in Jacksonville on Oct. 19 will test that theory to the limit."
- "Browns Waste Perfect Opportunity in Loss to Jaguars" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns did not just lose a game to the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. They also lost momentum, opportunity and the belief of the nation as well."
- "The 'Mack' daddy of all injuries" (PFF) - "This one is huge. If there was one sure thing for the Cleveland Browns over the past 5 years, it’s been that Joe Thomas and Alex Mack were pancaking opponents while not seeing wins accumulate."
- "Week 7: Browns vs. Jaguars highlights" (NFL.com) - VIDEO
- "Joe Haden ... Love One" (ESPN) - VIDEO
- "Injury roundup: C.J. Spiller breaks his collarbone" (NFL.com) - "The Buffalo Bills have lost both of their stars in the backfield. Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller were both knocked out of Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings with first half injuries."
- "McCoy rallies Redskins to 19-17 win over Titans" (AP) - "Colt McCoy had trouble keeping his eyes dry and his voice steady. The one-time NFL starter had been through the quarterback wilderness of scout-team snaps and inactive Sundays since the last time the league had paid him any mind."
- "Cowboys' Murray sets record with 7th-straight 100-yard game" (CBS) - "DeMarco Murray's great start to the season has become historic. The Cowboys running back topped the 100-yard mark in Dallas' 31-21 win over the Giants, meaning he owns the NFL record..."
- "Brandon Marshall: 'Unacceptable'" (ESPN) - "Frustration boiled over inside the Chicago Bears locker room Sunday, just minutes after the team fell 27-14 at Soldier Field to the Miami Dolphins."