Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for theheading into this week's game against the :
- The only two players ruled out are DE Phil Taylor and WR Rodney Smith.
- I don't anticipate that DE Billy Winn will be back, but because of how he felt during Friday's practice, head coach Mike Pettine has called him a game-time decision. The great news is that NT Ahtyba Rubin practiced in full on Friday and will start against the Raiders. Any depth we get back on the line is a boost.
- CB K'Waun Williams has been cleared to return from his concussion, but we don't know who the third cornerback will be between he and CB Justin Gilbert.
- Not shown on the injury list is C Nick McDonald. He was added Saturday as probable because he's been activated from the non-football injury list. There's a chance he could start at center against Oakland.
- The Raiders are hurting a bit defensively. They lost starting DE LaMar Woodley and backup S Usama Young for the season during last week's game against the Cardinals. Several other defensive players, including CB Carlos Rogers and DE Justin Tuck, are a bit banged up and are questionable for Sunday's game.
The full injury and practice report for Oakland vs. Cleveland is below.
|WR Rodney Smith (hamstring)
|DE Phil Taylor (knee)
|DE Billy Winn (quadricep)
|S Jim Leonhard (ankle)
|DT Ahtyba Rubin (ankle)
|DE Desmond Bryant (wrist)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OLB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB K'Waun Williams (concussion)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Vincent Brown (hamstring)||LP||LP||DNP||OUT|
|TE David Ausberry (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|DE LaMar Woodley (biceps)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB Keith McGill (groin)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|S Usama Young (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|RB Marcel Reece (quadricep)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|OG Khalif Barnes (quadricep)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|DE Justin Tuck (knee)||LP||LP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB Carlos Rogers (knee)||DNP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|OG Austin Howard (neck)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation