- "Going forward, good enough won't be good enough for Browns" (FSO) - "A Cleveland Browns win Sunday erased a weeklong cloud that hung over a still young season and bought a week of smiles and hope as the utterly hopeless Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit Cleveland next Sunday. And that's all it did."
- "Donte Whitner Wakes Up Browns With Big Hit" (92.3) - "One hit can change a game. Donte Whitner delivered one of his patented big hits Sunday late in the third quarter which woke the Browns from their slumber as they moved to 4-3 on the season with a 23-13 win over the hapless Oakland Raiders."
- "Browns' defense rises to the occasion in win over Oakland" (Plain Dealer) - "Some quick thoughts from the Browns' 23-13 win over the Raiders at FirstEnergy Stadium. Day for the defense: The oft-maligned unit delivered another good performance at home."
- "Injury roundup: Jordan Cameron suffers concussion" (NFL.com) - "The Lions were paper-thin along their beastly defensive line Sunday. Behemoth tackle Nick Fairley prematurely left Detroit's 22-21 victory in London against the Atlanta Falcons with a right knee injury, the team announced."
- "Sunday Blitz: Raiders-Browns Recap" (ESPN) - "Jim Basquil and Eric Allen break down the Browns' 23-13 win over the Raiders." - VIDEO
- "Dalton's sneak rallies Bengals over Ravens 27-24" (AP) - "Andy Dalton looked over the spread-out Ravens defense and decided there was enough room for a quarterback sneak. With a push from his linemen, he surged into end zone for a last-minute win."
- "Report: Bears player threw helmet 'in disgust' after Jay Cutler fumble" (SI.com) - "A Chicago Bears player threw his helmet 'in disgust' after quarterback Jay Cutler fumbled at the end of the first half of the Bears' 51-23 loss to the New England Patriots, Fox reporter Pam Oliver said on air."
- "X-rays taken on Geno Smith’s shoulder" (PFT) - "Ten days after Jets quarterback Geno Smith had an encouraging performance in a close loss, he had a miserable performance in a blowout loss."