- "Culture Change: Browns implement dog collars to strengthen the defense" (Browns.com) - "Need an example of how the culture has changed inside the Cleveland Browns’ building? Go take a peek inside the locker room."
- "Browns' Pettine satisfied with 'ugly' win" (AP) - "As he was leaving the stadium following Sunday's win over Oakland, Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer took some playful teasing from assistant coach Dowell Loggains about a cap he was wearing."
- "Jordan Cameron's status uncertain after suffering 3rd concussion" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns tight end Jordan Cameron suffered his third concussion in less than two years, and his status for the next two games is uncertain. With the Browns playing two games over the next 11 days..."
- "ReFo: Raiders @ Browns, Week 8" (PFF) - "A week after giving the Jacksonville Jaguars their first win of the season, the Cleveland Browns needed a bounce-back game against the Oakland Raiders in order to keep pace in the suddenly competitive AFC North."
- "Jets to start Michael Vick vs. Chiefs" (ESPN) - "The New York Jets have a new starting quarterback -- Michael Vick. In a desperate move to save face in an ugly season, Rex Ryan..."
- "Aaron Rodgers injures hamstring vs. Saints" (SI.com) - "Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers injured his left hamstring during Sunday night's game against the New Orleans Saints but doesn't expect to miss any time."
- "Lions' Nick Fairley to miss month with MCL, PCL sprain" (NFL.com) - "The Detroit Lions avoided a worst-case scenario with the knee injury that knocked defensive tackle Nick Fairley out of Sunday's game versus the Atlanta Falcons."
- "Redskins end Cowboys' 6-game streak, 20-17 in OT" (AP) - "Colt McCoy's successful return to Texas trumped Tony Romo's dramatic return to the game. McCoy directed Washington to Kai Forbath's 40-yard field goal in overtime..."