- "Browns trying to patch up leaky defense" (AP) - "The defense was expected to be the Browns' strength this season, their backbone. So far, it's been busted. Cleveland enters this Sunday's game at Tennessee with the No. 30 overall defense — 29th in yards rushing and 27th in yards passing..."
- "Browns sticking with Rabbit" (OBR) - "Mike Pettine said the Browns will continue to use Travis Benjamin as the primary punt returner despite averaging just 0.7 yards a return. Benjamin has three returns for just two yards. He also has five fair catches."
- "Tackles don't tell Phil Taylor's story" (Morning Journal) - "There has been very little fe, fi, fo fumming from the giant on the Browns defensive line this season and it could be a major reason they are having so much trouble defending the run."
- "Preview: Cleveland Browns vs. Tennessee Titans" (NFL.com) - VIDEO
- "Union criticizes NFL inconsistency" (ESPN) - "The union representing NFL on-the-field officials criticized the league Thursday for inconsistencies in grading calls, including two high-profile penalties from recent games."
- "Chicago will host 2015 NFL draft" (SI.com) - "Chicago will host the 2015 NFL draft, the Bears announced Thursday on Twitter."
- "Deion stands by Harbaugh report" (PFT) - "When Pro Football Hall of Famer and NFL Network commentator Deion Sanders said that 49ers players want coach Jim Harbaugh out, Harbaugh was quick to label Sanders full of crap."
- "Russell Wilson: 'Truthfully, I used to beat people up a lot'" (CBS) - "Here are the first words typed by Seahawks quarterback/senior editor Russell Wilson in his debut article for the new professional athletes-run website..."