- "‘It’s a Job—a Hard Job’" (The MMQB) - "My first six months as an NFL player have been full of surprises. Ever since the Browns chose me in the second round of the draft in April, I’ve learned …"
- "Mike Pettine can 'sense' Johnny Manziel's frustration with not playing" (CBS) - "Before the season, we were convinced that the Johnny Manziel era in Cleveland would begin no later than Week 5, after the Browns started 0-3 with losses to the Steelers, Saints and Ravens."
- "Hawkins top receiver for Browns" (AP) - "After another big game Sunday against the Raiders, Cleveland Browns receiver Andrew Hawkins has firmly established himself as quarterback Brian Hoyer's go-to security blanket."
- "Donte Whitner loves playing for his home-town team" (Morning Journal) - "It is a great thing for a professional football player when his hometown team knocks on the front door and offers him a wheelbarrow full of money to come back and play in the old neighborhood."
- "Tashaun Gipson Says 'Everybody Was Talking About This Defense...'" (92.3) - "Browns safety Tashaun Gipson joined Bull & Fox to talk about getting his league-leading fifth interception this past Sunday against the Raiders, the play that changed the game against Oakland leading to the win..."
- "Robert Griffin III to start vs. Vikings" (ESPN) - "Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will start Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings, multiple sources confirmed to ESPN."
- "Tony Romo viewed as 'day by day' after CT scan on back" (PFT) - "Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo had a CT scan on his injured back today, revealing that the injury is not something that will cause him to miss much time."
- "Seven teams that could slide because of schedule" (NFL.com) - "The Bills and Dolphins are two of the eleven AFC teams that enter Week 9 with a winning record. Their defensive lines are both among the top five groups in the league."