- "Joe Haden possibly out Sunday; Justin Gilbert back in?" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns could be without their top cornerback for a key divisional game. The status of Joe Haden for this coming Sunday's home game against Pittsburgh is 'potentially in the air' because of a hip injury, coach Mike Pettine said on Monday."
- "Offensive Output Encouraging" (OBR) - "Four games. 103 points. For the first time since 2007, the Cleveland Browns offense is competent. Don’t expect scoring records to fall, but considering what we’ve seen from 2008-13, just being ordinary is a welcomed reprieve."
- "Browns no-panic mode in stressful times starts with their head coach" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Rewarding faith: Two of the key players in the Browns’ historic comeback win over Tennessee were great comeback stories in their own right."
- "Browns' long journey back to respectability picking up steam" (NFL.com) - "The Browns' long journey back to respectability is picking up steam. However, it seemed dead in the water at around 2:15 p.m. ET on Sunday, when the Titans took a commanding 28-3 lead."
- "Adrian Peterson's attorney defends Vikings RB" (CBS) - "When the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported Monday that Adrian Peterson's foundation had filed contradictory financial records..."
- "Goodell prepared to cede some power in NFL's disciplinary process" (SI.com) - "Roger Goodell’s days as the NFL’s enforcer are clearly numbered, and team owners expect to hear details..."
- "2012'S QB Draft Class, Revisited" (Sports on Earth) - "On Monday night as the Seahawks beat the Redskins 27-17, fans were reminded of two things: That Russell Wilson can be incredibly dynamic..."
- "Dodger Stadium in play for temporary L.A. location" (PFT) - "The Raiders, in theory, could be leaving the 'travesty' of a dirt infield in Oakland for another dirt infield in L.A."