- "Haden's injury a blow to Browns shaky secondary" (AP) - "Already shaky, the Browns' secondary is in shambles. Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden has an injured hip and spent Wednesday riding a stationary bike during practice."
- "Chris Kirksey says despite fine he knows 'I play the game the right way'" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns linebacker Chris Kirksey expected the NFL-levied $8,268 fine he received for his hit on Titans quarterback Jake Locker. But the rookie said the supplemental discipline..."
- "Film Breakdown: The Cleveland Browns Secondary Is Screwing Up the Little Things" (b/r) - "The Cleveland Browns defensive secondary has come under heavy fire, and deservedly so. Pro Bowl corner Joe Haden has given up a number of big plays this season."
- "Brian Hoyer and Travis Benjamin’s jerseys are headed to the Hall of Fame" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Canton is less than an hour from Cleveland down Interstate 77. Brian Hoyer fully knows the distance between the two cities."
- "A.J. Green set for tests on toe" (ESPN) - "Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green was carted off at the start of the Cincinnati Bengals' practice Wednesday after aggravating an injury to his right big toe."
- "Adrian Peterson's trial date set for Dec. 1" (CBS) - "Adrian Peterson will have December 1 trial date, attorney Rustin Hardin said Wednesday, following Peterson's arraignment in a Montgomery County (Texas) courtroom."
- "Pegulas' purchase of Bills officially approved by NFL owners" (SI.com) - "The sale of the Buffalo Bills to Terry and Kim Pegula has been officially approved, the NFL announced Wednesday."
- "Goodell: We need to balance due process with protecting the game" (PFT) - "In the wake of his disastrous response to the Ray Rice domestic violence case, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league is grappling with revamping its personal conduct policy."