Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for theheading into this week's game against the :
- The biggest injury of note for the Browns is that TE Jordan Cameron is out with a concussion, and he'll likely miss the upcoming Thursday night game against the Bengals as well. TE Gary Barnidge and TE Jim Dray will see more reps in his absence.
- At the defensive line position, the Browns lost DE John Hughes last week to injury. DE Phil Taylor is still recovering from his knee surgery, but DE Billy Winn will make his return to the starting lineup this week.
- For the Buccaneers, you can actually scratch WR Trindon Holliday off their list completely. They signed him about two weeks ago to return punts and kickoffs, but with his injury, they've just waived him. WR Marcus Thigpen was promoted to their 53-man roster to play on special teams.
- Tampa Bay will likely be without RB Doug Martin, who did not practice all week with an ankle injury. That's not a big loss for the Buccaneers, as Martin was only averaging 2.9 yards per carry on the season. Taking Martin's spot will either be RB Bobby Rainey or RB Charles Sims.
- Buccaneers LT Anthony Collins missed practice all week, and OL Oniel Cousins is expected to start in his place. Oniel Cousins is expected to start at left tackle. ONIEL COUSINS IS EXPECTED TO START AT LEFT TACKLE!!! Time to celebrate in the comments section, Browns fans.
The full injury and practice report for Tampa Bay vs. Cleveland is below.
|TE Jordan Cameron (concussion)
|DE Phil Taylor (knee)
|WR Rodney Smith (hamstring)
|DE Billy Winn (quadricep)
|DT Ahtyba Rubin (ankle)
|DE Desmond Bryant (wrist)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OLB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB K'Waun Williams (shoulder, neck)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Trindon Holliday (hamstring)||--||LP
|LB Brandon Magee (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|RB Doug Martin (ankle)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|OT Anthony Collins (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|DE Michael Johnson (hand)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|WR Vincent Jackson (rib)
|C Evan Dietrich-Smith (knee)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation