- "Browns takeaway machine Tashaun Gipson tested for concussion" (ESPN) - "The league’s leader in interceptions missed practice Tuesday after reporting concussion-like symptoms to the team upon returning from the long weekend off. Browns coach Mike Pettine said safety Tashaun Gipson..."
- "Ben Tate not satisfied with role, use in 3-back rotation" (C-T) - "During Ben Tate’s four years in Houston, he longed to escape the shadow of Pro Bowler Arian Foster and become a feature running back. When he signed a two-year deal with the Browns in March, he thought he’d have that opportunity."
- "Cleveland Browns' Tuesday Locker Room Report" (Browns.com) - "It’s been a whirlwind of a weekend for the Cleveland Browns. Everything the last couple of days has gone right. The team throttled the Bengals 24-3, on NFL Network and watched their arch rival Pittsburgh Steelers lose a shocking game..."
- "Cleveland Browns are well-grounded for late season football" (Plain Dealer) - "First place in November is so unchartered it overshadows another equally promising discovery. Now that meaningful football in December is almost guaranteed, the better news is the Browns have an offense fit for it."
- "Josh Cribbs gets a tryout in Indy" (PFT) - "Free-agent receiver Josh Cribbs has been available for anyone to sign, ever since free agency opened in March. On Tuesday, he got a rare sniff from a team trying out players."
- "Patrick Willis out for rest of season" (ESPN) - "San Francisco 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis will miss the remainder of the season and needs surgery for his strained muscle in his left big toe."
- "Bears waive WR Santonio Holmes after just nine games" (SI.com) - "The Chicago Bears waived Santonio Holmes on Tuesday, ending the team's relationship with the wide receiver after just nine games..."
- "Denver Broncos not signing Incognito after workout" (NFL.com) - "The Denver Broncos appear to be looking for a bit of outside help to jump-start the running game, but they did not find it Tuesday."