- "Browns use gallows humor to deal with punt return frustrations" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Any happy returns?: Gallows humor has taken hold of the Browns’ punt return room. It might be the only way at this point to deal with a unit flabbergasted by its No. 32 ranking in the league."
- "Shanahan on Josh Gordon rejoining Browns Monday: 'I can't wait to get him back'" (Plain Dealer) - "Whenever Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan passes receiver Josh Gordon in the hallway, he always asks him how long until The Big Return."
- "It’s business as usual for the Cleveland Browns" (Browns.com) - "With light snowflakes trickling through the air in Berea, the 6-3 Cleveland Browns took the practice field on Thursday, eagerly anticipating Sunday’s game against the Houston Texans."
- "The D Shuts Down Cincy: Browns Film Room" (WFNY) - "The Cleveland Browns are in first place after beating the Cincinnati Bengals on national television last Thursday. The Browns completely dominated the Bengals, beating them 24-3."
- "Jadeveon Clowney to return vs. Browns, will be used in limited role" (SI.com) - "Jadeveon Clowney will once again have a limited role when the Houston Texans play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle."
- "NFL, NFLPA still at odds over revisions to conduct policy" (PFT) - "The NFL wants to revise the personal conduct policy. The NFLPA wants any revisions to occur with the confines of collective bargaining."
- "CAA terminates agent Ben Dogra" (ESPN) - "Talent agency CAA terminated top agent Ben Dogra on Thursday. Dogra is the listed agent of more than 35 NFL players, including Adrian Peterson, J.J. Watt, Mario Williams, Jonathan Stewart, A.J. Green, Richard Sherman and Patrick Willis."
- "Brandon Marshall offers heckling Lions fan $25K to fight him" (CBS) - "The Chicago Bears might be struggling this season, but that doesn't mean you can go on Instagram and make fun of Brandon Marshall's mom, a lesson that a Lions fan in Detroit is learning this week."