- TE Jordan Cameron took a step forward by practicing in limited fashion on Friday, but he will be out for his fourth straight game. He is targeting a return against the Bills in Week 13.
- WR Marlon Moore is out with a hamstring injury. WR Taylor Gabriel is the favorite to return kickoffs in his place, although CB Justin Gilbert could see reps there as well.
- ILB Karlos Dansby is doubtful to play, and I'm sure the only reason he isn't marked "out" is because of how much of a respected veteran he has and how important he can be to the defense. If his miracle treatments work, there's an outside chance he plays a little. Don't count on it.
- OLB Jabaal Sheard is more of a true 50/50 (game-time decision). If he plays, don't expect him to play starter-level reps, though -- he'd be suiting up for depth purposes. DB Johnson Bademosi might be able to return from a concussion so he can play on special teams.
- Falcons starting CB Robert Alford is out with a wrist injury.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs. Atlanta is below.
|WR Marlon Moore (hamstring)
|ILB Karlos Dansby (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|OLB Jabaal Sheard (foot)
|S Johnson Bademosi (concussion)||DNP||DNP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|NT Ahtyba Rubin (knee)
|DE Desmond Bryant (wrist)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OLB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OT Jonathan Scott (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB Robert Alford (wrist)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|RB Steven Jackson (illness)||--||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
|FB Patrick DiMarco (illness)||--||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Julio Jones (illness)
|WR Harry Douglas (foot)||DNP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Devin Hester (wrist)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Drew David (foot)||--||--||FP||PROBABLE|
|OG Jon Asamoah (shoulder)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DT Jonathan Babineaux (knee)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation