- "Browns not yet ruling safety Tashaun Gipson out for the year despite two ligament injuries" (WKNR) - "Free safety Tashaun Gipson has a torn medial collateral ligament and potentially damage to the posterior collateral ligament."
- "Why are the Cleveland Browns so mentally tough?" (Browns.com) - "Longtime Browns play-by-play announcer Jim Donovan said it perfectly in the locker room after the Cleveland Browns 26-24 victory over the Atlanta Falcons – there is something special brewing with this team."
- "Hoyer's confidence has given Browns belief" (AP) - "The mistakes were inexcusable. Brian Hoyer didn't need anyone to tell him that. Cleveland's quarterback spent part of Sunday beating himself up over his three interceptions before atoning for them..."
- "ReFo: Browns @ Falcons, Week 12" (PFF) - "The Browns and Falcons entered Sunday’s game having been in first place of their respective divisions within the last two weeks as they compete for playoff spots. Poor quarterback play by both teams and questionable time management..."
- "Mass found in chest of Eric Berry" (ESPN) - "Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry has what team officials believe is lymphoma -- a form of cancer -- and has been placed on the season-ending non-football illness list."
- "Gruden doesn't fully commit to starting Robert Griffin III in Week 13" (USA TODAY) - "The Washington Redskins plan to start quarterback Robert Griffin III Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts..."
- "Mallett still being evaluated, won't name QB for Week 13" (CBS) - "Texans coach Bill O'Brien said Monday quarterback Ryan Mallett is still being evaluated and would not confirm the report..."
- "An Interactive History Of The NFL" (538) - "The first 10 games of the NFL season are its exposition period — we get to know the characters and themes that we expect to see develop as the race to the playoffs unfolds."