Theare on the road this week as they take on the in Week 13. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 30th, 2014 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
TV Channel: CBS - Greg Gumbel (play-by-play), Trent Green (analyst)
Local Television: WOIO (Channel 19)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 50 degrees (feels like 44), 35% chance of precipitation, 18 MPH SSW wind
Odds: Bills by 3 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in blue on the map below will get to see the Browns vs. Bills game live on CBS at 1:00 PM ET:
- Head coach Mike Pettine spent the 2013 season as Buffalo’s defensive coordinator. Pettine implemented an aggressive defense that set a franchise record with 57 sacks, second-most in the NFL in 2013 after Buffalo tied for 18th in the league with 36 in 2012.
- Along with Pettine, much of his staff is returning to face Buffalo: Browns linebackers coach Chuck Driesbach, assistant linebackers coach Brian Fleury, defensive coordinator Jim O’Neil and defensive line coach Anthony Weaver were all on the Bills coaching staff in 2013.
- With a win, the Browns would have their best record through 12 games since 1994, when the club started 9-3. The Browns haven’t won three consecutive road games since 2002, when they won five straight road games.
- QB Brian Hoyer could become the first Browns player to record three consecutive 300-yard passing games.
- DB Donte Whitner was selected by the Bills with the eighth overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft and spent five seasons with the franchise (2006-10). DB Jim Leonhard began his NFL career in Buffalo as an undrafted free agent. He spent three seasons with the team (2005-07) before returning for the 2013 season. ILB Tank Carder was drafted by Buffalo in the fifth round of the 2012 draft. Bills TE MarQuies Gray spent the 2013 season and training camp in 2014 with the Browns.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on October 3, 2013 in Cleveland, with the Browns defeating the Bills 37-24. QB Brian Hoyer made his third career start for the Browns, but suffered a torn ACL in the first quarter.
After going down 10-0, it became a bit of a back-and-forth shootout. The Browns scored 17 unanswered to lead 17-10, the Bills scored 14 unanswered to lead 24-17, and then Cleveland scored 20 unanswered to end the game. WR Travis Benjamin set a franchise record with 179 punt return yards, including a 79-yard touchdown return. WR Josh Gordon had 4 catches for 86 yards and 1 touchdown.