- "Ray Farmer: Browns QB Situation 'No Challenge At All'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Brian Hoyer or Johnny Manziel? While the debate rages among fans, Cleveland Browns general manager Ray Farmer isn’t the least bit worried about potentially having to pick between the two at the end of the season."
- "Greg Little: Thursday matchup vs. Browns is 'personal'" (NFL.com) - "Greg Little has vengeance on the mind against the Cleveland Browns on Thursday night. The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was released by the Browns in May after three largely disappointing seasons."
- "A look back at Browns-Bengals when both teams were winning" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns have a regular of series of "lasts" and "first time since" games. Tuesday, Elias came up with a doozy That's right, a doozy."
- "Andrew Hawkins sits out second straight practice" (PFT) - "The decision on whether the Browns’ leading receiver will play Thursday night at Cincinnati reportedly could come down to the wire. Browns coach Mike Pettine indicated Tuesday the status of receiver Andrew Hawkins (knee/thigh) might not be known until game day, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reported."
- "Examining Roger Goodell's options following Adrian Peterson's plea deal" (SI.com) - "Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has negotiated a plea deal that ends the felony case against him for injury to his four-year-old son."
- "Greg Hardy has trial date pushed back to early 2015" (CBS) - "Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy had his trial date postponed from Nov. 17 to early 2015, the Mecklenburg County District Attorney's office announced in a statement Tuesday."
- "Mike Glennon benched for Josh McCown as Bucs QB" (NFL.com) - "The Tampa Bay Buccaneers haven't given up on the idea of Josh McCown turning their fortunes around."
- "How Screwed Are The Eagles With Mark Sanchez As Their Starting QB?" (538) - "The Philadelphia Eagles beat the Houston Texans Sunday, bringing their record to 6-2 — good for sole possession of first place in the NFC East."