- "A fun Battle of Ohio this time" (AP) - "Too often, the so-called Battle of Ohio has been about as tasty as week-old Skyline Chili. Not this week. When the Browns travel to Cincinnati on Thursday night, there's plenty at stake."
- "Andrew Hawkins preparing for emotional return to Cincinnati" (Browns.com) - "On Thursday Night when the Browns team bus pulls up to Paul Brown Stadium, the chills will ring up and down Andrew Hawkins’ back. 'It will be emotional,' said Hawkins with a gleam in his eye on Tuesday."
- "Brian Hoyer keeps cleats to remind him of injury" (Morning Journal) - "A picture of Brian Hoyer with his wife and children is taped to a side of Hoyer’s locker, which is pretty much the norm for a pro athlete with a family."
- "'NFL Fantasy Live': Browns TNF preview" (NFL.com) - "NFL Senior fantasy analyst Michael Fabiano breaks down the Cleveland Browns' Week 10 TNF matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals, and what you can expect from players like Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer." - VIDEO
- "Goodell testifies at Rice hearing" (ESPN) - "NFL commissioner Roger Goodell testified under oath Wednesday for two-plus hours in Ray Rice's appeal hearing in Manhattan, sources told 'Outside the Lines.'"
- "Peterson wants NFL to move quickly" (PFT) - "If there was any doubt that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson wants to return to the field ASAP, there shouldn’t be. Attorney Rusty Hardin, appearing on Wednesday’s PFT Live, made it clear that Peterson hopes to be on the field..."
- "Calvin Johnson says he's 'almost 100 percent,' will play Sunday" (SI.com) - "Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson told reporters on Wednesday that he's 'almost 100 percent' and that he plans to play Sunday against the Miami Dolphins, according to Dave Birkett of The Detroit Free-Press."
- "49ers RB Marcus Lattimore announces retirement" (CBS) - "49ers running back Marcus Lattimore said he's retiring from football because he's been unable to get his knee 'fully back to the level the NFL demands.'"