- "Browns dominate Bengals, 24-3, for share of first place with 6-3 record" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The Browns announced in prime time to their fans and all the NFL watching that they’re not the same old Browns, after all. They used a physical defense at peak performance, tough running and smart quarterbacking..."
- "Mike Pettine's comments after the Cleveland Browns rolled past the Cincinnati Bengals" (Plain Dealer) - "Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine talked with reporters after his team's 24-3 win Thursday night over the Bengals. Pettine was asked about the play of his defense, which forced key turnovers..."
- "Rapid Reaction: Cleveland Browns" (ESPN) - "A few thoughts on the Cleveland Browns' 24-3 win over the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. What it means: Beating Pittsburgh was a statement. The next three weeks provided two wins and a stumble."
- "TNF Storylines: Browns getting after Andy Dalton" (Browns.com) - "Solomon Wilcots breaks down how the Cleveland Browns are pressuring Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton." - VIDEO
- "Leah Still is the best part of Bengals-Browns TNF" (CBS) - "The inspirational story of 4-year-old Leah Still -- Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still's daughter who's battling cancer -- has been told many times Thursday as Leah watches her dad play football for the first time."
- "NFL says Peterson must wait for review process" (AP) - "If Adrian Peterson is allowed to return to the Minnesota Vikings this season, the reunion probably won't happen swiftly."
- "Judge Jones asks for written briefs by end of next week in Rice case" (PFT) - "It’s unknown when former U.S. Judge Barbara S. Jones will issue a ruling in the Ray Rice appeal hearing. It won’t happen at least for eight days."
- "Julio Jones on ankle injury: 'I'm 100 percent now'" (SI.com) - "Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones said he felt fully healthy ahead of the team's match-up with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers..."