- "Why I Wore the Shirt" (MMQB) - "The NFL wants to make players’ public lives conform to its standards. But when exceptional issues call for us to speak our minds, the league and the fans need to see us as men, with our own opinions and the freedom to express them."
- "Brian Hoyer likely won't return to Cleveland Browns" (NFL.com) - "With Johnny Manziel taking over the team's starting quarterback job, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport told NFL Network on Tuesday that the switch 'almost certainly means Brian Hoyer will not be a member of the Browns for the 2015 season.'"
- "Brian Hoyer says don't feel sorry for him" (Morning Journal) - "Brian Hoyer has a message for his dwindling number of supporters now that he has been replaced by Johnny Manziel as the Browns starting quarterback."
- "Johnny Manziel taking charge in new starting role" (Browns.com) - "There’s something a little bit different about Johnny Manziel this week. That’s not to say the 22-year-old wasn’t the confident, Heisman Trophy, gunslinger when he first arrived in Cleveland."
- "Transcript shows inconsistencies in Goodell's testimony on Rice matter" (ESPN) - "In early September, amid an intensifying, national furor over his discipline of former star Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell tried to assuage the league's fans..."
- "NFL owners pass new personal conduct policy" (USA TODAY) - "NFL owners unanimously approved a new personal conduct policy Wednesday that will take initial decisions on discipline out of Commissioner Roger Goodell's hands..."
- "Hits on defenseless player could become reviewable by replay" (PFT) - "Four years ago, the NFL became more vigilant regarding the rules against hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players."
- "Jaguars place RB Denard Robinson on IR due to mid-foot sprain" (SI.com) - "The Jacksonville Jaguars announced Wednesday that running back Denard Robinson has been placed on injured reserve due to a mid-foot sprain, ending his season."