- "Nobody knows what to expect from Johnny Manziel -- and that's the best part" (FSO) - "With the season hanging in the balance last week, Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine wasn't ready to hand the keys to hotshot rookie Johnny Manziel."
- "Kyle Shanahan will let Johnny be Johnny" (C-T) - "Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan has an idea of how Johnny Manziel will play in his first start Sunday against the Bengals. It looks a lot like Manziel’s Heisman Trophy-winning days at Texas A&M."
- "Gordon says 'its crazy to think' he'll play harder for Johnny Manziel" (Plain Dealer) - "After Josh Gordon dropped a deep ball from Brian Hoyer with seconds remaining against the Colts that would've put the Browns in gamewinning field position..."
- "New exhibit shines spotlight on 50th anniversary of Browns' last championship" (WKNR) - "While the Browns pursue their first playoff appearance in over a decade, their last championship season is being relived every day at the Western Reserve Historical Society..."
- "How does Manziel change the Browns' offense?" (NFL.com) - "Colleen Wolfe and Marc Sessler break down how quarterback Johnny Manziel's type of play will influence the Cleveland Browns offense." - VIDEO
- "Jay Gruden would love to find an offense that suits RG3" (CBS) - "Thirteen games into the season and the dysfunction in Washington has already exceeded Jay Gruden's expectations. Robert Griffin III has been benched..."
- "Cam Newton on accident: 'Somebody is supposed to be dead'" (USA TODAY) - "Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton recalled the chilling details from Tuesday's two-car accident when his truck landed on its side, its roof flattened..."
- "Tom Brady now aims to play 'forever'" (PFT) - "At one point in his Hall of Fame career, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s standard response regarding the intended remaining duration of his career was 10 more years."