- "Police decry Andrew Hawkins protest" (ESPN) - "Browns receiver Andrew Hawkins made a strong statement during pregame introductions Sunday, but the statement was criticized by the head of the Cleveland Police Union, who said the Browns owe police an apology."
- "Well, wasn’t that something special today?" (Red Right 88) - "There are plenty of storylines to discuss following the Cleveland Browns disappointing 30-0 loss on Sunday to the Cincinnati Bengals. We could talk about how a team that was once 7-4 now needs to win at least one of its final two games..."
- "Playoff Hopes Die In Rout, But Season Must Be Kept In Perspective" (Dawg Pound Nation) - "Well, that was fun. This article is going to be two parts. The first will be on the game itself. The second on the ridiculous overreactions."
- "Tales From a Dorkbook" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Plain Dealer featured a cartoon on their pages Sunday morning. It was Johnny Manziel, 'Johnny Football', taking up an entire page in cartoon form, playing a guitar like Chuck Berry."
- "Johnny Manziel Post-Game Press Conference - 12/14" (Browns.com) - "Johnny Manziel spoke to the media following the Browns 30-0 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals" - VIDEO
- "Adrian Peterson's lawsuit expected to be filed Monday" (USA TODAY) - "The NFL Players Association plans to file a lawsuit against the league Monday in federal court in Minnesota on behalf of banished Vikings star Adrian Peterson, a person with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports."
- "Raiders owner prepares for changes" (ESPN) - "Raiders owner Mark Davis is getting ready to make bold moves and spend big money to help restore Oakland to the winning ways it once knew, and general manager Reggie McKenzie could be a casualty of the overhaul..."
- "Will Foles' return send Sanchez to Eagles' bench?" (NFL.com) - "There wasn't anyone, including Eagles head coach Chip Kelly, prepared to discuss what might happen if quarterback Nick Foles receives medical clearance to practice this week and then play on Saturday in Washington."