- "Hoyer vs. Manziel won't matter much if Browns can't get one thing straightened out" (FSO) - "The 2014 Cleveland Browns' formula for success is relatively simple: run the ball well and win. In a 26-10 loss to the Buffalo Bills Sunday, the Browns could not get much of a semblance of a ground game going..."
- "Brian Hoyer makes his case to remain starting QB" (Morning Journal) - "Brian Hoyer has flown the plane this far. Now that it is time to land, he does not want to turn the controls over to a rookie pilot. Hoyer was in the Browns’ locker room on Dec. 1, one day after being replaced by Johnny Manziel..."
- "Miles Austin remains hospitalized with kidney injury" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns receiver Miles Austin remained hospitalized in Buffalo with a kidney injury he suffered in Sunday's 26-10 loss to the Bills. Coach Mike Pettine told reporters Monday the veteran wideout is staying a second night..."
- "ReFo: Browns @ Bills, Week 13" (PFF) - "In a game that a seperated by just a field goal until mid-way through the third quarter, the Buffalo Bills managed to find enough big plays defensively to run out comfortable winners and keep themselves in the hunt for a playoff spot."
- "NFL open to removing Roger Goodell from player disciplinary process" (CBS) - "In recent weeks, the NFLPA has been miffed at the NFL, because the league hadn't responded to the player union's proposal to overhaul the player personal conduct policy."
- "Harbaugh has 'unwavering support' for Greg Roman" (NFL.com) - "Following the San Francisco 49ers' blowout loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Thanksgiving, many fans called for the dismissal of offensive coordinator Greg Roman."
- "Week 13: Bengals in favorable spot" (ESPN) - "Thanksgiving was an NFC feast, as Seattle, Philadelphia and Detroit stepped up like playoff contenders."
- "Injury Watch Week 13: Injuries finally catching up with Cardinals" (SI.com) - "Here are the main injuries we're monitoring after Week 13's Sunday action."