Let's take a look at which members of the Clevelandshould you start or sit heading into your Week 17 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Baltimore Ravens.
(Key: Start / Sit / Enticing)
- QB Connor Shaw - Although I personally believe the undrafted rookie free agent could have a pretty decent debut, there is no way you should bank on him to have value in any fantasy format.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Terrance West - Neither of the Browns' running backs have been fantasy studs over the past two months. There is also a rumor that the team wants to get a look at everybody on the roster for evaluation purposes, so Glenn Winston could receive a lot of reps for all we know.
- WR Andrew Hawkins - Although he is dealing with a thumb injury, Hawkins could be Shaw's top target if he's able to play. Since his run-after-the-catch ability isn't hindered, Hawkins could reproduce the type of effort he had against the Ravens in Week 3: 7 catches for 87 yards.
- TE Jordan Cameron - He was held to 1 catch for 23 yards the last time these two teams faced each other, but fantasy owners who stuck with him last week were finally rewarded with a 14+ point effort. The tight end should be a quarterback's security blanket in his debut, and with Josh Gordon out, Cameron will be Shaw's biggest target.
- He drilled both of his field goals in his debut, but there should be far better options for you to choose from.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - The Browns will have John Hughes back to add a boost to the run defense, and with the Ravens missing both of their offensive tackles, Cleveland's defense could be in store for some big plays in the finale.
Editor's Note: FanDuel is hosting a $600,000 fantasy football league for SBNation. It's $5 to join and first place wins $50,000. League starts Sunday 1 PM ET and ends on Monday. Here's the link.