Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for theheading into this week's game against the :
- The Browns could be quite thin at the tight end position this week, as we all await the news on whether TE Jordan Cameron was cleared for contact or not. Cameron was supposed to meet with a neurologist Friday night to determine whether he was cleared or not. TE Gary Barnidge is already out with a rib injury suffered last week. If Cameron can't go, TE Jim Dray will probably play every snap.
- It's hard to get a beat on the status of ILB Karlos Dansby. He was a limited participant in practice all week, and head coach Mike Pettine said that the decision on him likely would not be made until Sunday.
- It sounds like WR Marlon Moore will be back this week for kick return duties. C Nick McDonald is healthy enough to return, but the team might opt to bench him in favor of young C Ryan Seymour.
- RB Isaiah Crowell battled a hip injury during practice this week. It's unclear how healthy he is, as the coaching staff was vague about him during the week. If he is out, RB Terrance West might get the start. If Crowell is fine, there's a chance that West could be benched completely in favor of RB Glenn Winston, who is hungry to make his debut.
- The Colts' biggest injury is that their best defensive back, CB Vontae Davis, is out with a concussion. They have a lot of other players who are banged up, as evidenced by their long injury list, but everyone who is probable and questionable are expected to play.
The full injury and practice report for Indianapolis vs. Cleveland is below.
|TE Gary Barnidge (rib)
|FS Tashaun Gipson (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB Robert Nelson (hamstring)
|RB Isaiah Crowell (hip)
|ILB Karlos Dansby (knee)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|OLB Jabaal Sheard (foot)||DNP||DNP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|WR Marlon Moore (hamstring)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|C Nick McDonald (ankle, knee)
|OLB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OLB Paul Kruger (illness)
|OG Hugh Thornton (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|OT Xavier Nixon (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|LB Andy Studebaker (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|CB Vontae Davis (concussion)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|WR Joshua Cribbs (knee)||DNP||DNP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|S Mike Adams (back)||DNP||DNP||FP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB Jalil Brown (ankle)||--||--||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|WR T.Y. Hilton (hamstring)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|TE Dwayne Allen (ankle)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OG Lance Louis (illness)||--||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|C Jonotthan Harrison (illness)||--||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DT Arthur Jones (illness)||DNP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DT Zach Kerr (illness)||DNP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DE Cory Redding (knee)||DNP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LB Erik Walden (knee)||DNP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation