The Cleveland Browns are at home this week as they take on the Indianapolis Colts in Week 14. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2014 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: FOX - Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play), John Lynch (analyst)
Local Television: WJW (Channel 8)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: Audio Pass | NFL Rewind
Weather: 37 degrees (feels like 29), 0% chance of precipitation, 10 MPH NE wind
Odds: Colts by 4 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in red on the map below will get to see the Colts vs. Browns game live on FOX at 1:00 PM ET:
- With a win, the Browns would improve to 5-2 at home, the second most wins at home since FirstEnergy Stadium opened in 1999.
- CB Joe Haden could become the first Brown to record an interception in four consecutive games since 2010, when he accomplished the feat as a rookie. The Browns are leading the NFL with 17 interceptions.
- Four former Browns players are returning to face the club in Cleveland this week -- RB Trent Richardson, ILB D'Qwell Jackson, FS Mike Adams, and KR Joshua Cribbs. Read this article to see some quotes from them, their bad memories of losing in Cleveland, and how they are extra motivated for this week's game. Former Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski is a special assistant on the Colts' staff.
- QB Andrew Luck and QB Brian Hoyer are two of the top three quarterbacks in completions over 20 yards this season.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on October 21, 2012 in Indianapolis, with the Colts defeating the Browns 17-13. After a 33-yard touchdown pass from QB Brandon Weeden to WR Josh Gordon in the third quarter of that game, the Browns were down 14-13. The Colts added a field goal, but Cleveland had a chance to win it late. Weeden threw a perfect pass to Gordon in the end zone, but he dropped it...leading to this priceless reaction from team owner Jimmy Haslam.