- "Johnny Manziel could replace Brian Hoyer after another bad game" (Plain Dealer) - "In the biggest game of his career, with his job and the Browns' playoffs hopes on the line, Brian Hoyer had such a bad game that even his own defense outscored him, 14-10."
- "Browns season may have come to a close in loss to Colts" (Red Right 88) - "The Cleveland Browns entered Sunday’s game against Indianapolis knowing that one more loss and their dreams of making the playoffs this season were down."
- "Josh Gordon's contributions vs. Colts were minimal" (ESPN) - "Josh Gordon is becoming a bit of a mystery. Gordon was a near non-factor for the Cleveland Browns in their 25-24 loss to the Colts on Sunday, and even was taken off the field on a lot of third downs..."
- "Week 14: Colts vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns defense kept them ahead of the Indianapolis Colts for most of the game, but Colts quarterback Andrew Luck brought the team back late in the 4th quarter for the Colts to win 25-24." - VIDEO
- "Andre Ellington (hernia) on injured reserve" (CBS) - "Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after Sunday's win that the team will place running back Andre Ellington on season-ending injured reserve due to a sports hernia..."
- "Chargers could be in best position to gain approval to move to L.A." (PFT) - "At a time when most pundits and prognosticators believe the Rams and Raiders (in that order) are the most likely to relocate to Los Angeles, don’t overlook the Chargers."
- "The Saints and Panthers got into a brawl after a touchdown" (FTW) - "There’s been plenty of frustration to go around in the NFC South this season. The Panthers and Saints decided to channel plenty of it behind an end zone at the Superdome..."
- "Rams send out RGIII trade haul for coin toss vs. Redskins" (SI.com) - "The St. Louis Rams' captains for Sunday's game vs. the Washington Redskins were six players they acquired with the draft picks obtained in the 2012 Robert Griffin III trade..."