- "Ray Farmer Q & A: He knows which QB he'd take if the NFL draft were today" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns general manager Ray Farmer, thrust into his new role on Tuesday when CEO Joe Banner and Mike Lombardi were let go in a shocking front office shakeup, already knows which quarterback he'd draft in May -- but he's not telling."
- "Brian Hoyer vows comeback" (ABJ) - "Brian Hoyer knows the Browns will likely draft a quarterback who’ll threaten his mission to reclaim the starting job. His attitude? He still considers himself the starter, so bring it on."
- "Loving the Browns' changes, but not the spin" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Not all the orange cones are confined to the Innerbelt Bridge, now that the Cavs and Browns have blown out their top-tier management."
- "Brandon Weeden: 'I want to compete and win games'" (CBS Sports) - "Hours after the Browns' season ended, owner Jimmy Haslam fired first-year coach Rob Chudzinski. About a month later, after the team struggled to find Chud's replacement, Haslam fired president Joe Banner and general manager Mike Lombardi."
- "Goodell needs to send message and eliminate culture of harassment" (SI.com) - "There are two things you need to understand about the Wells Report on Richie Incognito."
- "Terrell Suggs, Ravens in final stages of striking deal" (NFL.com) - "General manager Ozzie Newsome sent a message to Terrell Suggs at the Baltimore Ravens' state of the union new conference last month, making it clear that he's not afraid to let key players walk out the door if they won't take a pay cut."
- "Ravens RB Ray Rice arrested after incident in Atlantic City" (CBS Sports) - "Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice was arrested on Friday in Atlantic City, N.J., the team confirmed to the Baltimore Sun."
- "Darren Sharper charged with rape" (AP) - "Prosecutors charged former NFL safety Darren Sharper on Friday with raping and drugging two women in California, and disclosed he is under investigation in connection with five more drug-related rapes in three other states."