- "Many expect Browns to draft quarterback, but GM Ray Farmer says, ‘We might not go that direction’" (ABJ) - "Everyone knows the Browns must find a long-term answer at quarterback to become relevant again, and most people assume new General Manager Ray Farmer will use the fourth overall pick in May’s draft to remedy the situation with Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater, Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel or Central Florida’s Blake Bortles."
- "What Kyle Shanahan Hiring Means for Browns TE Jordan Cameron's 2014" (B/R) - "The newest round of coaching changes for the Cleveland Browns will certainly put many players' roster spots in flux over the coming months. However, tight end Jordan Cameron isn't one of them. The addition of offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan only means good things for Cameron, who is in his fourth year in the league and heading into his second season as a starter."
- "Ray Farmer evaluates Brandon Weeden" (ESPN) - "It appears that Brandon Weeden will get his wish. The Cleveland Browns' first-round pick in 2012 wants a fresh start somewhere other than Cleveland, and though General Manager Ray Farmer didn’t say it outright, he had an interesting answer when asked at the NFL Scouting combine if Weeden can be a winning quarterback in the NFL."
- "Ohio well represented at NFL Scouting Combine" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Offensive tackle Jack Mewort and center Corey Linsley are two of six Ohio State players who are taking part in the NFL Combine this week. They are joined by wide receiver Corey Brown, running back Carlos Hyde, outside linebacker Ryan Shazier, and cornerback Bradley Roby."
- "Lovie: Bucs to look at drafting QB" (ESPN) - "Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith said Thursday the Buccaneers will consider taking a quarterback with the seventh pick in May's draft."
- "Colts' Trent Richardson undergoes shoulder surgery" (NFL.com) - "Indianapolis Colts running back Trent Richardson's rocky 2013 season ended with shoulder surgery."
- "Joe Philbin struggling to maintain credibility in wake of scandal" (SI.com) - "In something of a surprise development, Joe Philbin took to the podium and spoke to the media to kick off the NFL scouting combine at Lucas Oil Stadium on Thursday morning."
- "Most likely to be franchise tagged: Graham tops likely targets" (CBS Sports) - "Patience is the word in the NFL this time of year. No one is in a rush. The franchise tag period has begun, but there is no need to slap anyone with the tag just yet."