- "Alex Mack re-signing Cleveland Browns' 'priority No. 1'" (NFL.com) - "The Alex Mack news cycle continues in 2014. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that the Cleveland Browns view re-signing the veteran center as 'priority No. 1,' according to a source informed of the team's thinking."
- "Teddy Bridgewater thinks he's No. 1, but could he go No. 4 to the Cleveland Browns?" (Plain Dealer) - "While most draft speculation has the Browns jumping for Johnny at No. 4, could they really be trolling for Teddy?"
- "Sammy Watkins big-play option for Cleveland Browns at No. 4" (Morning Journal) - "Sammy Watkins is starting to complicate things for Browns general manager Ray Farmer. The star from Clemson was the standout performer on Feb. 23 during passing/receiving drills at the NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium."
- "Browns owner confirms Harbaugh talks with 49ers" (USA Today) - "Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam confirmed talks occurred with the San Francisco 49ers about possibly obtaining head coach Jim Harbaugh."
- "Dri Archer runs 4.26, just misses Chris Johnson’s Combine record" (PFT) - "Former Kent State running back Dri Archer fell two-hundredths of a second short of breaking the record for the fastest 40-yard dash at the Scouting Combine."
- "Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers closing in on deal" (NFL.com) - "The San Francisco 49ers are close to keeping Anquan Boldin off the open market. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that the two sides are closing in on a deal, according to two sources involved in the situation."
- "Michael Sam hopes to get past 'gay' label and just play football" (SI.com) - "If Michael Sam is to make a career for himself in the NFL, the topic of the conversation has to turn back to football -- and stay there."
- "NFL to penalize use of racial slur" (ESPN) - "The head of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, which monitors diversity in the NFL, expects the league to institute a rule where players would be penalized 15 yards for using the N-word on the field."