- "Banner had new Browns coordinators reporting directly to him" (CBS Sports) - "Ousted Cleveland CEO Joe Banner -- who is transitioning out of his role in Cleveland after being not asked back along with GM Mike Lombardi -- had the new offensive and defensive coordinators reporting directly to him, CBS Sports NFL Insider Pat Kirwan reports."
- "Cleveland Browns-Jim Harbaugh bombshell telling for both sides" (NFL.com) - "It is a metal fastener, and a metaphor, and -- in the eyes of one proud franchise searching for employees and answers at the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine -- a highly relevant and potentially revelatory topic of conversation."
- "Ray Farmer will lay the foundation for the team in the next three weeks" (WFNY) - "The NFL combine is wrapping up, and for Cleveland’s new collective brain trust, the next few weeks will be setting a foundation for the 2014 season and beyond."
- "Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins at the top of the charts" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Sammy Watkins was described as explosive by Browns coach Mike Pettine. Smooth also fits. Watkins, the Clemson receiver who could be in consideration for the Browns with the No. 4 pick in the draft May 8, worked out Sunday for NFL general managers, coaches and scouts inside Lucas Oil Stadium."
- "Multiple reports indicate tension between Jim Harbaugh and 49ers front office" (SI.com) - "The news last week that the Cleveland Browns tried to acquire San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh via trade certainly set off a lot of fire alarms at the scouting combine and throughout the NFL."
- "Jerry Jones admits DeMarcus Ware could be a cap casualty" (PFT) - "The Cowboys’ salary-cap problems may not be huge, but they could be big enough to claim one of the highest-priced defensive players in the league."
- "Jadeveon Clowney wows in dash" (ESPN) - "Jadeveon Clowney finished his stay at the NFL scouting combine Monday by confirming what many scouts thought about the former South Carolina star. He also left some questions unanswered."
- "Brent Grimes on possible new deal: 'I'm pretty optimistic'" (CBS Sports) - "We already know how Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes feels about Miami potentially franchise-tagging him (he's, ahem, not interested)."
NOTE: Stay tuned for a special episode of DBN Radio tonight, February 25th, at 7:00 PM EST with Matt Wood and the gang!