- "QB would be key for Shanahan in Cleveland" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns are rumored to be very interested in hiring Kyle Shanahan to be their new offensive coordinator."
- "Have the Cleveland Browns improved their coaching staff from a year ago?" (Plain Dealer) - "Is the new Browns coaching staff any better now than the 2013 model? For simplicity, let's look at the head coach and at the coordinators."
- "Browns' new coaching staff lacks experience" (Morning Journal) - "Mike Pettine had better be a great head coach because the staff he is putting together isn’t matching the one assembled by Rob Chudzinski in terms of experience."
- "Mike Pettine’s relationship with father sent him on journey to NFL" (ABJ) - "Mike Pettine’s journey to become coach of the Browns is a story about taking risks and stepping out of shadows, but the relationship between a father and a son is the driving force behind everything."
- "Kirk Cousins open to being traded" (ESPN) - "With the Washington Redskins making it clear that Robert Griffin III is their starting quarterback, backup Kirk Cousins is open to being traded, league sources told ESPN."
- "After a long wait, Seattle fans celebrate Seahawks" (AP) - "With shouts, cheers and fireworks, Seattle residents celebrated a dominant victory in the Super Bowl — the city's first major sports championship in more than 30 years."
- "Peyton is insulted when reporter asks if he’s embarrassed" (PFT) - "Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning did not have a good game in Super Bowl XLVIII. But he took issue with a suggestion that he had an embarrassing game."
- "PHOTOS: Seahawks stomp Broncos, 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII" (CBS Sports)