- "Browns make biggest Day 1 splash of free agency, a welcoming sign for NFL laughingstock" (Yahoo! Sports) - "The Cleveland Browns won four games last year, same as they did in 2008 and 2011. In the other years in between, they won just five each season."
- "Browns screenshot drama simply a false alarm" (FSO) - "It was the screenshot talked about 'round Northeast Ohio -- except there's about a 98 percent chance it wasn't a big deal at all. As new Browns general manager Ray Farmer entered the media center to introduce the team's new free agents on Wednesday afternoon, someone got a picture."
- "Donte Whitner Says 'Yeah, I’m Recruiting Players. I Wanna Win'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Browns safety Donte Whitner joined Bull & Fox to talk about signing with his hometown Browns, his effort in recruiting other players to join him, whether Darrelle Revis will be a possibility to bring along..."
- "Browns Introduce Free Agent Signees" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Donte Whitner, Karlos Dansby, and Isaiah Trufant talk to the media on 3/12/2014." - VIDEO
- "Darrelle Revis agrees with Patriots" (ESPN) - "Cornerback Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, according to league sources."
- "The Broncos' ambitious spending is exciting, but promises nothing" (SI.com) - "We all know this by now, but every couple years or so one NFL team seizes the spotlight and monopolizes most of the headline moves in March: Despite all appearances, the Denver Broncos did not win next season's Super Bowl in the opening 24 hours of free agency. It just feels that way."
- "Is Josh McCown Bucs' starting QB? Lovie Smith says 'yes, he is'" (CBS Sports) - "Any questions about who would be the Buccaneers' starting quarterback next season were answered Wednesday when first-year coach Lovie Smith answered unequivocally that the job belonged to just-signed Josh McCown."
- "Report: Steve Smith seen as distraction by Panthers" (NFL.com) - "Steve Smith and his agent know that his time is up in Carolina. We're starting to learn more about why the Panthers could be letting him go."