- "Colts pursue Pro Bowl C Alex Mack, sign C Phil Costa" (Indy Star) - "Free-agent Pro Bowl center Alex Mack doesn't know where he'll play football this fall after the Cleveland Browns' used the transition tag — giving them the right to match any offers — on him."
- "Tight end Jim Dray wants opportunity to play" (Morning Journal) - "It is understandable if fans don’t know much about Jim Dray, but the new Browns tight end would like to change that. The Browns on March 13 signed Dray as a free agent from the Arizona Cardinals. Rotoworld reported the contract is for three years and $3.625 million."
- "Hawkins brings another spark to Browns" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns focused on improving their defense on the first day of free agency. By Day 3, the Browns received their first big addition to the NFL's 18th-ranked offense, although it will likely be their smallest as well."
- "Ben Tate is in Cleveland meeting with Browns Thursday night" (Plain Dealer) - "Free agent running back Ben Tate, formerly of the Texans, is in Cleveland meeting with the Browns Thursday night, a league source told cleveland.com"
- "Chris Johnson willing to take a pay cut to facilitate a trade" (PFT) - "Titans running back Chris Johnson has said he’s not willing to reduce his $8 million. But as he sits and ponders his football future, Johnson is reconsidering."
- "Patriots have $20M option on Darrelle Revis for 2015" (CBS Sports) - "The Patriots made huge news on Wednesday night when they inked Darrelle Revis to a one-year, $12 million deal just hours after he hit free agency."
- "Vince Wilfork wants release" (ESPN) - "New England Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork has asked the team to release him after 10 seasons, according to sources."
- "Nicks, Finley highlight top 50 free agents available" (NFL.com) - "The escalation of an AFC arms race obscured the feeding frenzy of offensive tackles, safeties and high-end cornerbacks during the first few days of free agency."