- "Browns’ interest in Matt Schaub persists, team watches Teddy Bridgewater’s lackluster pro day" (ABJ) - "Former Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden made headlines Monday along with two players who represent opportunities to fill his spot on the roster in Cleveland."
- "Mike Pettine, Kyle Shanahan and QB coach Dowell Loggains all skipped Teddy Bridgewater's Pro Day" (Plain Dealer) - "If the Browns like Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, they have a funny way of showing it. Browns coach Mike Pettine, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan and quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains all skipped Bridgewater's Pro Day Monday, league sources told cleveland.com."
- "Give the Cleveland Browns a thumbs up for early free-agent signings" (Morning Journal) - "It is easy to imagine Rob Chudzinski during an idle moment in his current job as special assistant to Colts head coach Chuck Pagano, noticing what the Browns have been doing and thinking, 'Must be nice.'"
- "Free agency: Tate to Browns among deals basically pre-ordained" (CBS Sports) - "Ben Tate was going to be a Cleveland Brown. You couldn't find too many people in the NFL who were thoroughly convinced of it, well before free agency opened. The only question was, at what price?"
- "Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Giants sign 5-year deal" (NFL.com) - "The New York Giants won the battle for cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie."
- "Goodell can't recoil from Irsay arrest" (ESPN) - "If Roger Goodell ever wants to be taken seriously on discipline again -- and you can rest fully assured that he does -- he's going to have to find a way to discipline one of his bosses."
- "Griffin likely to shed brace in 2014" (PFT) - "Last year, Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III spent the season after ACL replacement surgery wearing a bulky brace. This year, the brace apparently will be disappearing."
- "Jared Allen, Henry Melton headline best remaining 2014 NFL defensive free agents" (SI.com) - "The chaotic start to free agency has given way to a much more controlled setting around the NFL."