- "Mike Pettine calls Derek Carr the 'best natural thrower in draft'" (NFL.com) - "New Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine would seem to be in the market for a quarterback, and he provided a quick rundown on each of the top four quarterback prospects Tuesday morning at the NFL Annual Meeting."
- "What’s next for the Browns?" (WFNY) - "According to the NFL Players’ union, as of Tuesday morning the Cleveland Browns are still sitting on $31,828,788.00 worth of cap space for the 2014 season. The Browns entered free agency with around $45 million."
- "Browns put premium on players with postseason experience" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Talent is first -- and probably second, third, fourth and fifth -- on the list of qualities the Cleveland Browns seek in a player they pursue in free agency. Without that ingredient, nothing else really matters."
- "Ray Farmer: a national man of mystery" (Plain Dealer) - "Far be it for me to say Ray Farmer is getting a little carried away with being a man of mystery in the months leading up to the May draft. But the SpyCam bracelet is a little much."
- "Ralph Wilson will be missed" (ESPN) - "Tuesday was a sad day in the NFL. In the middle of the afternoon session of the NFL meetings, a session that normally is quiet, it was announced to the owners and general managers that Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson had died at age 95."
- "The can't-miss-QB in this year's draft? Bill O'Brien doesn't see one" (SI.com) - "I had breakfast Tuesday morning with the man who owns the 2014 NFL draft, but Bill O'Brien didn't have time to eat much. Too many questions. Too much ground to cover."
- "DeSean Jackson thinks he'll stay with Eagles after talk with Chip Kelly" (CBS Sports) - "There's a new twist in the DeSean Jackson trade speculation, and that twist is that the speculation can stop because Jackson won't be traded."
- "Alex Carrington agrees to deal with Rams" (PFT) - "Free agent defensive lineman Alex Carrington has found his new home, in St. Louis. Carrington has agreed to a deal with the Rams, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports."
Listen to Josh Finney as he joined Drive Time yesterday on 106.5 The Ticket in Toledo. His segment begins at about the 13:00 mark.