- "Pettine: Watkins is a 'Special' Player" (OBR) - "Ask any Ohio State football fan who Sammy Watkins is and they can likely tell you. Buckeye fans might still be having nightmares about what Watkins did on Jan. 3 to them in the Orange Bowl."
- "Inside linebacker now a priority for Cleveland Browns" (Morning Journal) - "It is no surprise the Browns made the business decision to release eight-year veteran D’Qwell Jackson on Feb. 26, but now that they have officially done the deed, priorities have changed for General Manager Ray Farmer."
- "The most expensive Browns in 2014" (ESPN) - "The release of D'Qwell Jackson leads a wandering mind to wonder: What players will cost the Cleveland Browns the most money this season? Here they are, in terms of their cash cost, which equals base salary plus any bonuses."
- "Leroy Kelly enshrined in Black College Football Hall of Fame" (FSO) - "Former Cleveland Browns running back Leroy Kelly was inducted into the Black College Football Hall of Fame during the Fifth Annual Enshrinement Ceremony on Saturday."
- "Report: Jim Harbaugh's act has 'worn thin' with 49ers" (NFL.com) - "Jim Harbaugh remains the 49ers' coach. Trent Baalke remains the general manager. Jimmy Haslam's 'opportunity' has come and gone."
- "Report: Raiders currently prefer Carr to Manziel" (PFT) - "With more than two months to go until the first-ever May draft, the gap between the Scouting Combine and the selection process needs to be filled with something."
- "2014 NFL combine: Real winners, losers, surprises of 40-yard dash" (CBS Sports) - "From a fan's perspective, the 40-yard dash may be the most exciting event that occurs each year at the NFL combine, but from a scout's point of view the nearly weeklong assembly line of players lining up for drills is more analogous to a marathon than a sprint."
- "The Steelers at the Crossroads" (SI.com) - "As we count down the days to the start of the new NFL league year and free agency on March 11, one of the more intriguing teams to watch will be the Steelers."