- "Should the Cleveland Browns make a play for Jairus Byrd and at what cost?" (Plain Dealer) - "The decisions of Browns general manager Ray Farmer and coach Mike Pettine got a little more interesting and complicated Sunday."
- "Joe Buscaglia: Jarius Byrd Thinks World Of Mike Pettine" (92.3 The Fan) - "Joe Buscaglia of WGR-550 in Buffalo joined 92.3 The Fan to talk about his report that the Bills had made a substantial offer to soon to be free agent Jairus Byrd."
- "The Browns have a lot of money, so why not just spend it all?" (WFNY) - "Even before we can get into what the Cleveland Browns should do with their numerous draft picks, we’ll start to get some clues about their goals this season by what they do with free agency."
- "Fantasy Now: Josh Gordon" (ESPN) - "Josh Gordon led all wide receivers in fantasy points in 2013, but where does Matthew Berry rank Gordon for 2014?"
- "Franchise tag winners? Owners, Hardy; Losers? Maybe Saints" (CBS Sports) - "I was about to write this column on winners and losers from the franchise tag period, then I had a revelation: When it comes to the franchise tag, the owners pretty much always win."
- "NFL may experiment with longer extra points in the preseason" (PFT) - "The NFL may make extra points harder this preseason. The league is considering having teams line up at the 25-yard line, instead of the 2-yard line, for preseason extra points, according to NFL.com."
- "AFC North free agency needs: Ben Tate, Browns a perfect match" (NFL.com) - "Let's be honest here: Cleveland has a slew of needs across the board -- and the franchise should also have more than $50 million to spend."
- "Contract killers: Players who hurt their free-agent value in 2013" (SI.com) - "NFL free agency begins on March 11, so the time has come and gone for players to prove their worth to current employers. Which potential free agents did a number on their market values with disappointing 2013 performances?"