- "Johnny Manziel wasn't the only QB the Cleveland Browns didn't interview at the combine" (Plain Dealer) - "Johnny Manziel wasn't the only quarterback the Browns didn't interview at the NFL Scouting Combine. The Browns skipped all quarterback interviews, according to clevelandbrowns.com senior editor Vic Carucci."
- "It's baptism by fire for Browns new decision-makers" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Doing business: Browns President Alec Scheiner affirmed on Tuesday that GM Ray Farmer is making all the key football decisions."
- "2014 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: Mike Evans" (DraftBrowns.com) - "Big and fast will never go out of style in NFL scouting circles, but the emergence of the back shoulder throw in recent years has shifted some emphasis away from a receiver’s ability to separate from a defender to his capacity to make a contested catch."
- "Browns release offseason schedule" (FSO) - "The Browns announced their offseason schedule on Wednesday under Mike Pettine. Because Pettine is a first-year NFL coach, the Browns are allowed to have an extra mini camp which will be held before the NFL Draft from April 29-May 1."
- "Buyer Beware" (SI.com) - "Free agency is an exciting time, and that’s the problem. Amidst the excitement, fans and media overvalue unsigned players. Worse yet, so do coaches and general managers."
- "NFL free agency: Pot of gold elusive" (ESPN) - "It sounds good in theory. An NFL player completes four seasons, his contract expires, and he steps into a career opportunity: auctioning his talent to the highest bidder."
- "Brandon Browner conditionally reinstated by NFL" (NFL.com) - "Brandon Browner's indefinite suspension from the NFL is over, but the lanky cornerback will still miss the first four games of the 2014 season."
- "Colin Kaepernick will get $20M deal whether 49ers pay now or later" (CBS Sports) - "Colin Kaepernick won't be signing any contract for $18 million a season. Not for $18.5 million per year, either."