- "Gordon says players have win now attitude" (OBR) - "Josh Gordon senses a change in the wind with the Browns -- and it's blowing in a positive direction. He feels the offseason changes in the front office have instilled a new sense of urgency in Berea and the Browns are poised to win sooner than later."
- "Desmond Bryant’s return critical to Cleveland Browns’ defensive success" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Some of the best news of the Cleveland Browns’ offseason came in the form of Desmond Bryant fully participating in workouts. One of the seemingly underappreciated aspects of the 2013 Browns was that they had a true difference-maker in their defensive front."
- "A mystery lurking around Browns draft" (ESPN) - "Khalil Mack remains a very large mystery when it comes to the Cleveland Browns' draft plans. Mack was the standout linebacker for the University at Buffalo whose draft stock in the eyes of NFL types has remained consistently high."
- "2014 NFL Draft Prospect Profile: Blake Bortles" (DraftBrowns.com) - "At 22 years old (birthday is December 16th, 1991), University of Central Florida quarterback Blake Bortles is one of the most talented quarterbacks in the 2014 NFL Draft class. During his three-year college career, Bortles played in 37 games."
- "Rams could be planning to draft a quarterback" (PFT) - "At the Scouting Combine in February, Rams G.M. Les Snead told NBCSN’s Pro Football Talk that there’s no way his team would take a quarterback with the second overall pick in the 2014 draft."
- "49ers unlikely to release Aldon Smith, but suspension seems ‘likely’" (SI.com) - "Aldon Smith’s future with the San Francisco 49ers is up in the air following his arrest at Los Angeles International Airport Sunday for reporting a false bomb threat."
- "Report: Raiders to cut Terrelle Pryor if he's not traded" (NFL.com) - "Terrelle Pryor can spend his Easter Sunday reminiscing on his brief three-year career in Oakland. According to Fox Sports, the Raiders will cut the quarterback Monday if they cannot swing a trade."
- "NFL Draft: 10 worst first-round quarterbacks drafted since 2000" (CBS) - "Will Johnny Football turn into 'Johnny First-Round Bust?' Maybe not, but it's almost a guarantee that one of the quarterbacks in the 2014 NFL Draft class will become a bust."