- "Of course Holmgren should have coached" (ESPN) - "Now Mike Holmgren says he should have just coached the Cleveland Browns when he was the team’s president. No kidding. Of course he should have."
- "QB or Not QB. That is the Question." (DraftBrowns.com) - "The NFL off-season is aptly nicknamed 'the silly season' due to the amount of misinformation and rumors that exist from teams constantly in pursuit of a competitive advantage."
- "A former Browns quarterback -- and SEC analyst -- hops on the Johnny train" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Ante up: In the 1980s, Gary Danielson was the quarterback mentor to Bernie Kosar. He played a huge role in the Browns’ resurgence, then watched in awe as the football team ignited the city."
- "Clearview grad Anthony Hitchens bigger, better, ready for shot at NFL" (C-T) - "Anthony Hitchens is one of the best athletes in Clearview High School history. He was a Golden Helmet winner, a three-sport star and drew interest from multiple Division I colleges."
- "Seahawks, Richard Sherman near deal to make him top-paid NFL CB" (CBS) - "The Seattle Seahawks have made considerable progress towards getting corner Richard Sherman signed to a long-term contract, according to sources with knowledge of the situation."
- "Enduring Guilt" (ESPN) - "The wiry, dark-haired financial planner sitting across his office conference table has lugged around heart-tugging guilt for a decade."
- "When the Game Goes Dark" (MMQB) - "Russell Allen will never play football again. The Jaguars linebacker confronted this reality last Thursday, sitting on the beige sectional in the living room of his home in San Diego’s northern suburbs."
- "Top 5 teams benefiting from return of injured players" (NFL.com) - "Since the 2014 league year began in early March, Around The League has reset all 32 NFL rosters and declared the biggest winners and losers in free agency."