- "Phil Taylor doesn’t know whether team will exercise fifth-year option, but he ‘would love to be here’" (ABJ) - "Nose tackle Phil Taylor doesn’t know whether the Browns will exercise the fifth-year option on his rookie contract, but he hopes they do. NFL teams have until May 3 to give 2011 first-round draft picks written notice that they’re picking up the options for the 2015 season."
- "Browns demote Bernie Kosar, who was frank, knowledgeable and beloved" (Plain Dealer) - "Demoting Bernie Kosar from television commentary on exhibition games is not a bad PR move by the Browns. It's a horrible move. Solomon Wilcots instead. A former Bengal and Steeler? Really? What, a former Raven isn't available?"
- "Four Browns players ready to make a bigger impact" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "April, May and June are the months where bench players turn themselves into role players. Or role players turn themselves into solid contributors, like safety Tashaun Gipson did. Or the best: the leap all the way to a star player, the one Jordan Cameron made."
- "Cleveland Browns schedule analysis" (ESPN) - "A tough start and a tougher finish could make for a tough first season for coach Mike Pettine, as the NFL gave the Browns a schedule most coaches don't like. Included is a Week 4 bye, which means the Browns play 13 in a row to end the season, something no coach wants."
- "Bucs considering Johnny Manziel" (ESPN) - "Johnny Manziel is on the short list of players the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are considering with their first-round pick in next month's NFL draft, a league source told ESPN.com's Vaughn McClure."
- "Bridgewater on draft stock: ‘Only worrying about the things that I can control’" (SI.com) - "Not even a month ago, former Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater appeared destined to be a top-five pick in the NFL Draft, possibly even higher."
- "2014 NFL Schedule: Which teams got hosed?" (NFL.com) - "We knew the opponents for every NFL team way back in January. Every opponent is determined by a strict, simple formula, so it's hard to say any team was unfairly treated when it comes to determining what teams they face."
- "Week 16 features Saturday doubleheader" (PFT) - "Officially, Week 16 launches with a Thursday night game in Jacksonville, where the Jaguars will host the Titans. But the real action gets rolling on Saturday, when the league brings back the concept of the late-season Saturday doubleheader."