- "Browns, teams with new coaches can begin offseason meetings Monday" (AP) - "The seven NFL teams with new head coaches can begin the first phase of offseason workouts on Monday. Those workouts for the Redskins, Titans, Buccaneers, Browns, Lions, Texans and Vikings will be limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehab sessions."
- "Goodbye and good riddance to pro days, what's Bill and Lombardi up to, and here comes Jimmy G" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Be gone: Jadeveon Clowney’s pro day Wednesday in Columbia, SC, marked the last major public scouting exhibition for the Browns to disdainfully ignore."
- "Let's Do Lunch: Josh Gordon" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Akbar Gbajabiamila is joined by wide receiver Josh Gordon to chat about offseason training in the Miami sun, Cleveland eateries, and the Browns' 2014 draft selection, all while enjoying some good food courtesy of The Oceanaire." - VIDEO
- "Joe Haden sold on Cleveland Browns' future" (NFL.com) - "Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden sheds light on the team's future at the quarterback position and how the front office should approach the draft." - VIDEO
- "Bills won't ease into sale process, could have new owner as early as October" (Buffalo News) - "The Buffalo Bills could have a new owner before the season is halfway over."
- "Jadeveon Clowney: Have to make Texans 'miserable' if they pass" (CBS) - "Jadeveon Clowney's pro day at South Carolina on Wednesday was impressive, though it shouldn't change the way you think about him."
- "Rolando McClain wants to rejoin Ravens" (PFT) - "After a season away from the NFL, Rolando McClain reportedly wants back in."
- "Russell Wilson wants to be best ever" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson's celebrity has taken off since winning the Super Bowl. But he's clearly not satisfied with claiming one title so early in his NFL career."