- "Farmer hails new VP of Player Personnel Morocco Brown as innovative and tireless" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns general manager Ray Farmer announced the hiring Thursday of vice president of player personnel Morocco Brown. The move was reported last week by cleveland.com."
- "Does a team really need an elite receiver to get to the Super Bowl?" (CBS) - "When Browns general manager Ray Farmer defended his team's passing on drafting a receiver this month while knowing that standout Josh Gordon could be suspended for a significant portion -- or the entirety -- of the season..."
- "Doug Dieken: Being In The Spotlight Can Bring Out The Best In Players" (92.3 The Fan) - "Browns Radio Analyst Doug Dieken joined Baskin & Phelps Thursday to discuss the Johnny Manziel “circus” and hype machine, what it would be like back in his day if social media was still around"
- "Marketing force: Manziel gushes over LeBron as stars align" (FSO) - "What happens when two of sports' most-hyped athletes come together under the same marketing umbrella? Cross-promotion -- and plenty of it. With Miami Heat star LeBron James and Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel, this is probably only just the beginning."
- "Would the NFL Trade Marijuana for HGH?" (SI.com) - "Marijuana and HGH. There appears to be at least a chance of a tradeoff in NFL enforcement of the two, as the league and union bicker over potential changes in current drug-testing protocols."
- "Agent's Take: Examining the Jimmy Graham grievance, possible scenarios" (CBS) - "A grievance hearing is scheduled for June 17-18 to determine whether Jimmy Graham should be classified as a tight end or wide receiver with the franchise tag designation he received from the New Orleans Saints."
- "John Harbaugh is 'very concerned' by the team’s off-field issues" (PFT) - "The Ravens didn’t win the Super Bowl this year. But they’ve easily won the equivalent of the Lombardi Trophy for stuff that would make Vince Lombardi irate."
- "2014 NFL Draft first-round signing tracker" (NFL.com) - "On Thursday, the San Diego Chargers announced 25th overall pick Jason Verrett has signed a four-year deal with the team."